In the Area
Nestled within the dynamic “live-work-play” style community of Atwater, Echo Lake blends an upscale and energetic city feel with all the charm and advantages of a quaint town setting. Every facet of our community offers picturesque views of the 70-acre lake or surrounding woodland and offers shopping, dining and recreational opportunities.
Sip your morning coffee at a nearby café, then head out on a hike to explore the beauty of the neighboring nature preserve. Spend the afternoon shopping in local boutiques and return home to end the day with friends and drinks on the patio. The options are endless in and around Echo Lake, and you don’t even have to start the car!
If you decide to venture out — in your car or ours — you’re only minutes from King of Prussia, Philadelphia and many of Pennsylvania’s most cultural, beautiful and historic locations.
Echo Lake location
Echo Lake is in Malvern, Pennsylvania, within the picturesque community of Atwater. Our community is situated in the rolling hills of beautiful Chester County, less than 10 miles from Paoli, Devon-Berwyn and Frazer, and less than 20 miles from Chester Springs, Exton, Chesterbrook and West Chester.
There’s a lot to see and do within minutes of Echo Lake, including:
- King of Prussia – One of America’s most iconic malls, with more than 400 stores including Nordstrom, Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s and a host of other luxury retailers.
- Cedar Hollow Inn – A charming 19th-century inn with an unpretentious neighborhood feel, just a seven-minute walk from our front door.
- Cedar Hollow Preserve – An extensive trail system winding through 67 acres of scenic meadows, woods and wetlands.
- Chester Valley Golf Course – Long considered a “hidden gem” and one of the premier golf courses in the Philadelphia region, this championship course challenges all levels of skill.
- Valley Forge – Site of the historic Revolutionary War encampment and headquarters of George Washington from 1777–1778.