Memory Care in Malvern, PA
Connections memory care
Connections is a holistic approach to memory care at Echo Lake. It features safe living and adaptive, life-enriching programming to suit each individual.
SageLife employs a philosophy called Positive Approach® to Care, which was developed by internationally acclaimed dementia care expert Teepa Snow. The approach recognizes an individual’s changing abilities, which leads to adjusted expectations so the most appropriate care can be delivered at every given moment.
Our goal is to respond to the individual needs of each resident at every stage of brain change. We know that success is built on the relationships between staff and residents. The specially trained staff serves residents with consistency and familiarity, creating a solid foundation of trust. They share in the residents’ accomplishments and struggles as well as their likes and dislikes. It’s a collaborative approach that allows us to consider all aspects of each individual’s emotional, social, physical and spiritual needs.
Echo Lake memory care is a purposefully designed neighborhood that leaves nothing to chance and embodies our vision to enhance lives and celebrate individuality. It’s a community both residents and their loved ones will feel comfortable calling home.
- All utilities — including phone, cable, and internet access
- Routine housekeeping and personal laundry
- 24-hour dedicated staff
- Scheduled transportation and trips
- Culinary staff that creates a delicious and nutritious menu using fresh seasonal ingredients
- Flexible dining options throughout the day
- Special diets are accommodated
Residents pursue an enriching lifestyle and experience the full mosaic of life. Connections programs encourage residents to engage in activities, including:
- Core strength, balance and mobility exercises
- Social interactions that include large and small group activities
- Individualized life skills and adaptive programming to match each individual’s interests
- Family events
- Cultural and community engagement
- Intergenerational connectivity
- Spiritual programs
- Physical therapy
Our “Sage Advice” service offers thoughtful, meaningful support for you and your loved ones through the transitions of aging.