We designed The 501 at Mattison Estate to have everything you need to make every day extraordinary.
Here, you’ll enjoy a sophisticated and pampered lifestyle featuring five-star amenities and services. Your only decision is how you want your day to unfold: do you want to burn off some energy on the walking trail, head out to enjoy the dog park or spend time reading in the outdoor garden? Or perhaps attending a yoga class at the on-site studio sounds just right for the day. No matter what you choose, there’s always something enjoyable to look forward to at The 501.
The resort-style amenities at The 501 include:
- Art studio
- Courtyards with lounges, built-in grills and fire pits
- Dog park
- Fitness center
- Multiple indoor and outdoor dining venues
- Outdoor garden
- Spa-inspired indoor pool
- Two movie theaters
- Yoga studio
Incredible dining options at The 501 by care level include:
- The R/5 Pub (named after Main Line Philadelphia’s regional rail) and Lindenwold Dining Room (an homage to the Mattison Estate) – for Independent Living residents.
- The Castle, our Assisted Living Pub – and two Assisted Living dining rooms – Loch Linden, and Loch Alsh.
- Wissahickon – welcoming Memory Care residents.
Services at The 501 include:
- Car service and scheduled transportation to get you where you want to go
- Complimentary housekeeping
- Concierge and porter services
- 24/7 on-site security for added peace of mind
- Underground parking offering EV charging stations