In The Area
Location, Location, Location
Set in a picturesque location on the Assabet River Rail Trail, in Hudson, Massachusetts, our beautifully landscaped eight-acre campus is close to everything you need — and want. Local shops, restaurants and an outdoor mall are just a short drive away from Artisan at Hudson and best of all, we’ll even provide the transportation.
Our community is conveniently accessible to the intersection of routes 495, 90 and 290, so it’s easy to get just about anywhere — and welcome visitors from all over. Speaking of guests, when loved ones come to visit, the local favorites are endless — you’ll never run out of new places to explore, or things to do…
- Enjoy brunch at Cafe 641, a lively cafe famous for their crepe sandwiches and omelettes
- Feel like a kid in a penny-candy shop at Crave Candies & Gifts
- Catch a summer concert at Wood Park
- Play piano outdoors along Hudson’s main street
- Build the perfect charcuterie board with the “gouda” stuff from Mullahy’s Artisan Cheeses & Specialty Foods
- Paddle along the Assabet River National Wildlife Refuge in a canoe or kayak
- Grab a pint of beer and slice of pizza from Rail Trail Flatbread Co.
- Take the grandkids to the splash pad in Cellucci Park
- Travel back in time at Victor’s ‘50s Diner
- Shop until you drop at CAS Handmade bags, Haberdash boutique, and B. Barton & Company antiques
- Or find Hudson’s ‘hidden’ speakeasy, “Less Than Greater Than”
The adventures are truly endless when you live at Artisan. We can’t wait to welcome you home, and see all the fun you and your loved ones have exploring historic Hudson!
The unique design of our community reflects the architecture and style of the greater Hudson community. Featuring a combination of stonework and masonry, residents will enjoy an array of covered porches, al fresco dining, and plentiful outdoor scenic areas around campus — all of which are perfect for walking and chatting with loved ones.
So, what are you waiting for?
See the area and make Artisan at Hudson your home, today! Contact us or schedule a tour.