Adaptive, Safe & Secure: Purposefully Designed Memory Care
When a loved one has memory loss, you are likely looking for a community where they can enjoy a lifestyle of engagement, support and opportunities to enjoy each day. You also want that environment to be safe, secure and designed specifically according to their needs. At Artisan at Hudson, you can find everything you’re looking for.
“At Artisan at Hudson, our community has been specially designed to meet the needs of those with memory loss, all while providing their loved ones with peace of mind knowing they will be safe and supported,” says Michelle Jones, Connections Director at Artisan at Hudson, a retirement living community located in Hudson, Massachusetts. “Each day, we ensure that our residents live engaging lives while enjoying our holistic approach to care, life-enriching programming and dedicated support. This is all amplified thanks to our purposeful design and memory care programming. No matter what our residents’ needs include, we can accommodate them.”
How Our Purposeful Design Enhances the Lives of Those with Memory Loss
Our Connections Memory Care provides a personalized and adaptive approach to care. Each day, we enrich the lives of our residents through our positive approach, design and more, including:
- Positive Approach® to Care. Developed by internationally acclaimed dementia care expert Teepa Snow, we recognize changing abilities in our residents to provide the most appropriate care at any moment.
- An array of services and amenities. We take care of everything residents may need. From utilities and housekeeping to laundry, scheduled transportation and more, we ensure your loved one is safe and cared for.
- Care available if and when it’s needed. With a 24-hour dedicated care team, we can ensure your every need is met whenever you need us.
- A calming “outdoor” environment. Here, we bring the outdoors in. With a large aquarium, water walls, media room and access to a lush, outdoor garden with walking paths, your loved one can enjoy the beauty of nature while still being safe within our community.
- A full, active lifestyle. Our Connections memory care residents enjoy social interactions, exercise programs, engaging programming, family events, spiritual programs and so much more each day, helping them to enjoy each day and get involved.
Discover more about luxury retirement living and how Artisan at Hudson can help you experience senior living perfected! Call 978-212-9353 for information today!
Discover an Artfully Crafted Lifestyle
Located in Hudson, Massachusetts, Artisan at Hudson offers distinctive, rental senior living designed to give residents everything they want and need. With the convenience of transportation, multiple dining venues, a fitness center, underground parking and several supportive lifestyles on campus, combined with our empowering programs to enhance well-being and so much more, we can provide you with an artfully crafted retirement lifestyle.
Artisan at Hudson is a community where residents can create their own journey, with more opportunities, more convenience, more choices and even more wow, all in a beautiful, modern setting equipped with everything you need to live well. Think a variety of open floor plans, upgraded appliances and refined finishes along with carefree and worry-free living. It’s all within your reach.
Call for information at 978-212-9353 or visit our website.