For residents with cognitive impairment because of conditions such as Alzheimer’s or other dementias, Chestnut Ridge offers a holistic approach to their care. They’ll thrive in thoughtfully designed spaces that feature beautiful apartments for safe and secure living. And they’ll experience life-enriching programming that fits their unique needs.
Chestnut Ridge memory care employs a philosophy called Positive Approach to Care™. The approach recognizes an individual’s changing abilities and adjusts expectations to deliver the right care at the right time.
Our community provides specialized care, in-depth knowledge of dementia and compassion for each person. The team at Chestnut Ridge creates the best possible environment for your loved one with memory care needs.
At Chestnut Ridge memory care, we offer:
- Help with activities of daily living, which may include bathing, grooming, dressing, dining and more
- Core strength, balance and mobility exercise
- Social interactions with large and small group activities
- Family events
- Cultural and community engagement
- Activities to connect generations
- Spiritual programs
- Physical therapy
- Medicine management
- Available support from a wide range of specialists such as podiatrists and psychiatric staff
We’re here to help with “Sage Advice”: thoughtful, meaningful support for you and your loved ones through the transitions of aging.