Sell the snowblower. Ditch the lawnmower. Here, the living is easy, and everything you want is within reach. Our unparalleled facilities, highly trained staff, well-appointed residences and housekeeping and maintenance are second to none. It’s all designed to give you the freedom to pursue the active lifestyle you enjoy. We take care of the details while you do what matters most. That’s living to the power of you.
This is where life is more like a resort than a retirement. It’s where you’ll have pride-of-place in a spacious rental apartment that’s meticulously designed and well-appointed. And it’s where you can assure your friends and family that you’ve moved on and moved into a life of fun, freedom and fabulousness!
Echo Lake celebrates your independence. We also applaud your proactive thinking as you choose a home environment that will accommodate your needs through every age and stage of life. Vitality is at the heart of our approach to independent living. It’s life on your terms and a lifestyle focused on the continued growth of your mind, body and spirit.
Housekeeping, meal plans, and maintenance services are included based on what you want to enhance daily life. Everything you need is within reach. We take care of the details.
Feel safe knowing your home is well-protected — we offer 24/7 security for your residence and everywhere on campus.
MOSAIC is a dynamic lifestyle expression that provides a framework for fully engaged living and encourages exploration.
Talks, lectures, live entertainment, classes, games, clubs and celebrations abound — it’s your choice to schedule your days as you like.
- M – MOVEMENT – Exercise, dance, sport…our bodies were designed to move and the rewards for an active lifestyle are reflected in body, mind, and spirit.
- O – OUTREACH – Giving of ourselves, our time and talent, benefits others and returns a dividend in the form of happiness and sense of purpose.
- S – SOCIAL – We don’t just enjoy one another, we need one another. Frequent social engagement promotes emotional and mental health and enhances longevity.
- A – ARTS – Humans are hard-wired to crave beauty. The visual and performing arts give us an outlet for creativity – for making or appreciating art.
- I – INTELLECTUAL – Never stop learning. Staying mentally active is a critical component of successful aging. Challenging ourselves with new ideas sharpens the mind.
- C – CURIOSITY – The freedom to explore may be the most rewarding aspect of retirement – being able to follow your inquisitive mind down whichever path it leads.
Now you can focus on the important things in life without those tiresome chores like mowing, snow blowing or repairing leaky faucets.
Just like you, we take the word “active” very seriously. Our 25-acre campus connects to extensive walking trails and includes a putting green, gardening beds and a pickleball and basketball court.
At the leading edge of the “aging well” movement, Echo Lake empowers you to discover your passions and create an active way of life that’s as individual as you are.