Engaging. Enriching. Enhancing.
That’s what life should be like when you’re a resident at Echo Lake. This includes our assisted living program, which provides support for the activities of daily living, from a little bit of help to more comprehensive care.
You’ll experience our holistic approach to care. A nurturing staff helps with tasks such as dressing, bathing, medication management and managing chronic conditions while also offering you an engaged lifestyle. You’re encouraged to take full advantage of all the activities, programs, dining options and convenient services.
You can take advantage of a full range of medical services without leaving the comfort of the community. Choose to see one of our doctors or other healthcare providers or continue to use your own providers. Your insurance company will continue to cover Provider fees as they usually would.
Echo Lake assisted living services allow you to remain independent and make your own choices. Yet you’ll also benefit from our caregiving team’s around-the-clock, hospitality-focused support, which a dedicated RN oversees. And rest assured, we always keep your privacy in mind.
Support from assisted living helps keep you in charge of how you want to live.
- All utilities — including phone, cable, and internet access
- Routine housekeeping and personal laundry
- 24-hour dedicated staff
- Scheduled transportation and trips
- Culinary staff that creates a delicious and nutritious menu using fresh seasonal ingredients and flexible dining options throughout the day — special diets are accommodated
- Specialized strength, balance and mobility exercise
- Large and small group activities
- Individualized programs to match each resident’s interests
- Family events
- Cultural and community engagement
- Intergenerational connectivity
- Spiritual programs
- Physical therapy
Doctors, specialists and services
- Primary care
- Psychology and psychiatry
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Imaging, laboratory and diagnostic services
Not sure what living option is right for you?
Learn more about senior living and find out which options are the best fit for you or your family with this quick 4-5 minute survey.