Because your needs are unique, your care should be too.
Yes, we assist you with whatever you need to get the most out of life — whether that’s help managing medicines or providing physical therapy. But we never forget that this is your life. You should be able to enjoy it: hang out with friends, grab a cup of coffee at the bistro, shoot some pool or shoot the breeze. We think of it as personal care that helps you become more carefree.
Life doesn’t stop because you need assistance. It can be enhanced because you’ve wisely sought support. And that’s what we’re here to give you: an around-the-clock, hospitality-focused caregiving team, overseen by a dedicated nurse.
You’ll be supported by a compassionate group of caregivers. Every day, they seek to live out our mission to provide the highest standard of personalized care, to get to know you and honor your identity.
The supportive personal care we offer is designed to keep you in charge of how you want to live. With that in mind, we:
- Anticipate your needs and know your preferences, interests and family
- Develop a tailored support plan for each resident
- Actively and regularly communicate with the resident’s family
- Continually reassess individual needs – when changes occur, we work through them to make sure that residents’ care needs are being met.
- Do frequent safety checks to make sure residents are comfortable and secure
- Make every effort to help residents maintain and improve their highest possible level of independence
Chestnut Ridge personal care provides a full spectrum of services, from help with the activities of daily living to comprehensive care.
- Affordable monthly rates
- Daily prompting and staff support
- Consortium of healthcare partners includes doctors, pharmacy, lab services and podiatrists
- Medication management
- Memory-building activities
- Memory-specific care
- Occupational and physical therapy
- Ongoing safety and security monitoring
- Physical exercise and engaging activities
- Coordinated access to psychiatric support and treatment
- Recreation and outings
- Socialization and friendship