A Holistic Approach
As a community designed for aging well, we have a holistic approach with everything we do. This is especially true with our Memory Care program, created specifically for those living with Alzheimer’s and dementia, as it requires an even deeper understanding of the individual to implement a custom support experience. This thoughtfully-designed plan features adaptive, life-enriching programming to match each person, as well as beautiful apartments for safe living in a secure environment.
A Positive Approach® to Care
Our Connections Memory Care program employs the Positive Approach® to Care, developed by internationally acclaimed dementia care expert Teepa Snow. The needs of someone living with dementia are ever-changing; day-to-day, even hour-by-hour. With your loved one’s best interests prioritized, our staff provides 24/7 support to continually adapt care and support to their needs.
A Team of Care Specialists
We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of care, which starts with a fantastic staff. The support team, led by our Health & Wellness Director, is specially trained to serve the unique needs of those living with Alzheimer’s and dementia. As a staff, we prioritize family collaboration to consider all aspects of a resident’s emotional, social, physical and spiritual needs, ensuring the best possible approach for customized care. As care evolves, our specialists continually share in resident accomplishments and struggles, creating an environment where your loved one feels safe and valued.
We worked from the ground up to create a purposefully-designed memory care neighborhood that leaves nothing to chance. Not only do we have a highly-trained 24-hour team to ensure the community is a place residents feel comfortable to call home, but we’re delighted to offer several amenities which truly embody the SageLife vision of enhancing lives and celebrating individuality. Some of those services include…
- A calming, comfortable indoor environment featuring large windows and a media room
- The opportunity to embrace nature with a lush outdoor garden and walking path
- An onsite culinary team, using only the freshest seasonal ingredients to create delicious, nutritious meals. Residents can enjoy all their favorites, including light fare options and special diet accommodations, available throughout the day and evening.
- 23 spacious memory care apartments, complete with cable and internet utilities
- Routine housekeeping and personal laundry
- Scheduled transportation and trips
- State-of-the-art health and wellness center
A Full, Active Lifestyle
In addition to countless services, residents are encouraged to pursue a full, active lifestyle, experiencing the full mosaic of life. The Connections programs offer opportunity and encouragement to engage in activities including…
- Core strength, balance and mobility exercise
- Social interactions with both large and small groups
- Individualized life skill pursuits, as well as an adaptive programming schedule to match each person’s unique interests.
- Family events
- Cultural and community engagement
- Connecting with folks across all generations
- Spiritual programs
- Physical therapy
See for Yourself…
Are you or a loved one interested in joining a tight-knit community, supported by a well-equipped team? We’d love to show you firsthand how Memory Care at Artisan might be your best fit. Schedule a tour today.